Thursday, July 17, 2008

First post!

No, I am not addicted to blogging. And no, I am not thinking of making a living out of blogging. This is my second photo blog, and it will be different from the first one. This one will document what I see or do when I am out of water. Or rather, when I can't hit the water :(


This photo was taken early March 2006 at the UWA School of Plant Biology taxonomy garden. That was about week two or three upon my arrival in Perth. During the weekends, having no one to hang out with and still being intimidated by the foreign environment, I spent quite some time exploring the campus and taking photos.

And it's been two years now. How time flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic